HOW TO REGISTER AND CLEAR YOU STUDENT-ATHLETE
1. Go to https://www.homecampus.com/login. If you do not have an account, please click register. If you have an account, please log in. If you forgot your password, click forgot password.
2. To create a Home Campus account please start by following the instructions the form above titled "Online Athletic Clearance"
3. Once you have completed the Home Campus account please print out the "Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation" from the button above and have a physician, nurse practitioner, physician's assistant, or chiropractor complete and sign. Well child exam documents will not be accepted.
4. Upload your completed physical to your Home Campus account, and bring a hard copy to the Athletic Trainer's office. Once you have completed these steps, your account will be reviewed. If your account is complete you will receive an email notification that you (athlete) are cleared to play sports.
5. Each athlete must have medical insurance while participating in sports. If you do not have insurance, click here. Should an athlete need insurance please visit our Finance clerk who is located in the front office next to attendance. Supplemental insurance is available through Pacific Educators.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact our Athletic Trainer directly
Phone: (760) 291-5032