Athletic Registration & Clearance
HOW TO REGISTER AND CLEAR YOUR STUDENT-ATHLETE
1. Go to www.athleticclearance.com or click the Athletic Clearance button above. If you do not have an account, please click register. If you have an account, please log in. If you forgot your password, click forgot password.
2. Fill in your name, username, and password you prefer. It sends an email verification to the email address you use, so you have to go into your personal email and click on the link that is sent to you from athleticclearance.com. (If you can not find it, check your spam or junk mail)
3. If this is not the first time you have logged in, you will see all of the clearances you have already done. If this is your first time or a new year, click 'Start New Clearance Here'. Choose the year 2022-23, School, Orange Glen High School (CIF-SDS), and Sport, and click submit.
4. Here you will see the 5 step process.
Step 1: Student Information: If you already have a student on the account, you can select their name from the dropdown menu. The only piece you have to repeat would be if you have insurance. They will ask for that every year.
Step 2: Education History: If you selected other and are a new student (transfer student) please contact the athletic director for transfer paperwork immediately at email@example.com.
Step 3: Physical Information: The actual physical form can be downloaded from this step. Our physical form can also be found on our website at http://athletics.orangeglenhigh.org/uploads/4/8/9/9/48990541/og-pre-participation_physical_exam_v2.pdf or clicking the Pre Participation Physical Exam button below. If you do not have access to a printer, physical forms will be available for pick up at the cashier's office or in the Athletic Training Room.
Step 4: Medical History. Please take the time to fill this out accurately. This information will be included on your student's emergency cards that are printed for our coaches to take with them to away games. In case of an emergency, the coach will get your child’s emergency card to give to the paramedics with any information that they need to know.
Step 5: Signature Forms. Please read through the forms that you will sign. This is very important information that you NEED to know. You can also download these forms so you can read them when you have more time.
5. You then will get an email that explains that your student-athlete is one step closer to clearance. You will need to print, initial, and sign this page and bring it with you to the Athletic Training Room with your completed physical form.
6. Once your student-athlete has turned in the completed physical form(with clearance from MD, DO, NP, or PA) and the athletic clearance confirmation page you will receive an email stating they are cleared.
*Please email Coach Tido at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Athletic clearances/physicals must be completed and turned in to our athletic trainer on or before July 30 in order to participate.
Physicals must be dated on or after 6/1/22 for the 2022-23 school year.